Posted in Center News: Tuesday, November 27, 2012
The Center for Science of Information (CSoI) and The Laboratory of Information, Network and Communication Sciences (LINCS) are pleased to announce that the two organizations have established a formal collaboration between each other.
Among other actions, the two centers will work to act on the following:
· Cross reference all online lectures and workshops.
· Opportunities to participate in all Center-sponsored workshops, including organization of workshops.
· Inclusion of all students to Center sponsored schools and workshops.
· Members of the centers when traveling in the vicinity of the centers’ institutions will have an opportunity to visit these institutions to start collaborations, give talks, or just have a place to connect.
· Opportunities exist for students who are willing to collaborate with faculty to be locally sponsored for a short research visit.
· A student exchange between centers is being planned for the summer of 2013.
· Both centers will leverage their agenda by jointly requesting industry support for students/research activities.
For more information please contact Bob Brown, Manager for CSoI and Philippe Jacquet (Alcatel-Lucent) for LINCS have agreed to coordinate these activities. In case, you would like to get involved please contact them. firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com