The Center for Science of Information brings together researchers from diverse fields to develop models and methods for diverse applications including (See also our list of Collaborators)
The Center for Science of Information (CSoI) and The Laboratory of Information, Network and Communication Sciences (LINCS) are pleased to announce that the two organizations have established a formal collaboration between each other.
Among other actions, the two centers will work to act on the following:
· Cross reference all online lectures and workshops.
· Opportunities to participate in all Center-sponsored workshops, including organization of workshops.
· Inclusion of all students to Center sponsored schools and workshops.
· Members of the centers when traveling in the vicinity of the centers’ institutions will have an opportunity to visit these institutions to start collaborations, give talks, or just have a place to connect.
· Opportunities exist for students who are willing to collaborate with faculty to be locally sponsored for a short research visit.
· A student exchange between centers is being planned for the summer of 2013.
· Both centers will leverage their agenda by jointly requesting industry support for students/research activities.
For more information please contact Bob Brown, Managing Director for CSoI and Philippe Jacquet (Alcatel-Lucent) for LINCS have agreed to coordinate these activities. In case, you would like to get involved please contact them. firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com