14 Tagged Resources
- Videos: Information Theory Today
- Videos: Reading Shannon, Part II, by Sergio Verdu at the IEEE Information Theory Society 2010 School of IT, Part II
- Videos: Reading Shannon Part I by Sergio Verdu at the IEEE Information Theory Society 2010 School of IT - Part I
- Presentations: Information Theory Today
- Presentations: Data to Biology
- Videos: Understanding How Information is Represented and Processed in Dynamic Interacting Networks of Neural Activity
- Videos: Processing Information Without Learning It
- Presentations: Minimax Redundancy for Large Alphabets
- Books: Programming Collective Intelligence by T. Segaran
- Books: Algorithms of the Intelligent Web by H. Marmanis and D. Babenko
- Books: Hamlet’s Blackberry A Practical Philosophy for Building a Good Life in the Digital Age
- Articles: A Fight to Win the Future: Computers vs. Humans - from "The New York Times"
- Articles: Growing up digital - Wired for distraction - from "The New York Times"
- Books: Information Science