13 Tagged Resources
- Videos: Information Theory Today
- Professional Development: Research and Career Planning for Graduate Students and Post-docs (from fellow STC MDITR)
- Professional Development: Responsible Conduct of Research
- Professional Development: Ten Simple Rules for Graduate Students
- Professional Development: Ten Simple Rules Collection
- Presentations: Four “Biology Driven” Challenges for the STC Researcher
- Videos: Information and Cell Biology in Health and Disease
- Presentations: Emerging Frontiers of Science of Information: Overview of the NSF STC
- Presentations: Emerging Frontiers of Science of Information: Industry Open House
- Posters: Statistical Analysis on the Spread of Avian Influenza (H5N1) Using Self-Exciting Process
- Posters: Where to Find Brains in Indiana?
- Articles: What Is I.B.M.'s Watson?
- Articles: Growing up digital - Wired for distraction - from "The New York Times"